Vodafone to VOXI Porting, PAC invalid.

Soldato
So I got my PAC from Vodafone and inserted my new VOXI sim into the phone. I went through the TRansfer Number section in my account on the VOXI VOXI website only to be greeted with this.
It looks like you entered an invalid PAC code - please check and try again.

The number is correct as I cut and pasted from the message. It is valid as it only arrived a few minutes before entering it and is valid for another 30 days.

Any suggestions as Vodafone are a pile of **** and refuse to understand the issue?

Klo

Klo

Soldato
So I got my PAC from Vodafone and inserted my new VOXI sim into the phone. I went through the TRansfer Number section in my account on the VOXI VOXI website only to be greeted with this.

The number is correct as I cut and pasted from the message. It is valid as it only arrived a few minutes before entering it and is valid for another 30 days.

Any suggestions as Vodafone are a pile of **** and refuse to understand the issue?
I went from Vodafone to VOXI, I just got in contact with the VOXI customer support over the chat on the their website, and they sorted it out for me. As Dialup mentioned, its because they are the same company.

Soldato
I tried to go Vodafone to voxi, absolute nightmare, weeks of faffing. My number was lost somewhere, no one knew where, 'back end' staff were sorting it, but nothing ever happened.
Ended up putting a complaint in, via some site I've forgotten lol, and they contacted my in no time and someone sorted it quite quickly then.
Sorted it as in gave me a PAC code and I moved on.

Soldato
OP
Forgot about this thread, working and a new girlfriend have fried my sense of time. Managed to sort it out. Just went onto messenger with VOXI and they had it done in minutes. Can't complain at the service there.

Soldato
Glad to hear, my Mrs has been looking for a better deal recently. The £10 VOXI deal seems like a no brainer for what she needs, but will have to wait until near end of the existing vodafone contract. Hopefully porting her number will be easier by then!

Back
Top Bottom