*** VR Deals Thread ***

Underboss
Last edited:

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Arizona Sunshine was the first experience I had of consumer VR (beyond google cardboard). There was a live action zombie event in London that had a section in VR for you to kill zombies that happened a few months before Vives went on sale. I was quite disappointed... but still got a Vive anyway.

Soldato
Hated that to begin with then started to love it. The sequel missed the mark a little though, not sure why

I started playing the sequel but not a lot seemed to be happening regarding story missions. Waiting for a message over the radio to get things started, but after going through a few day/night cycles and some random foraging trips there was still no message from the Pawn King(?) and his shop remained closed when travelling to that location. Haven't played the game again since!

Associate
I started playing the sequel but not a lot seemed to be happening regarding story missions. Waiting for a message over the radio to get things started, but after going through a few day/night cycles and some random foraging trips there was still no message from the Pawn King(?) and his shop remained closed when travelling to that location. Haven't played the game again since!
Yeah, I think you may have to go back at a certain time of day maybe, can't quite remember. I still completed the game though. Still better than most other games like that

Back
Top Bottom