Wasteland Mod - Arma 2

Associate
Guys you should come and try out the Wasteland mod. It's like Dayz but without the zombies.

All you need is Arma 2 Combined Operations and if you wan't the details skins you need the Czech Republic pack.

It's a good laugh and great cos people work together.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Internet can be a small world HR4. Hope you don't mind me using the pic?

Had another awesome game on this at the weekend. Defiantly a good stop gap until Dayz goes standalone and locks down all the hackers!!

Associate
OP
Your welcome to use it. :)

Dayz will be on the new (well upgraded) a3 engine, so should be pretty good, probably the best zombie game to date. If a community, similar to the arma series one, builds up behind it, then it could be great. Played it when it first arrived on the a2 scene (not really been into zombie type since first Res Evil), saw dayz and thought, wow, open world go anywhere survival could/should be the way the genre is played from now on..;)

Thanks very much!

I'm very much looking forward to Dayz, but at the moment the hacks have put a bit of a downer on it for me.

I too don't normally play Zombie games, but Dayz could be something massive if they get it right!

Associate
OP
How many of you guys are still playing Wasteland over Dayz? Looking forward to the release of Dayz Standalone but i really hope Wasteland gets ported over to ARMA III quickly!

Back
Top Bottom