We've got a new member....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Originally posted by [TW]Fox
No, you don't know for a fact. You've got just their word. Of course they are going to say they were innocent.
haha how little you know:rolleyes:

again one more time first of i have many many black friends from Liverpool 8 i also have friends who are black who have been imprisoned for crimes that we all new who actually did them get the picture.

i knew people would not believe it my god you all think the police do not act bad and knowingly set people up knowing at the time it is not the real ones, or how about having drugs planted on you?/

i was shopping with my wife in a butchers shop i came out was arrested by 4 police in a black marior took the police station they told the desk seargent that they had chased me doen 2 streets through 2 entrys before they caught me they said they seen me swallow what they believe to be canabis the 4 of them said the same, well come court date in Liverpool magistrates i had the case thrown out by the CPS because i had witnesses who clearly saw me with the wife leaving the butcher shop even 1 of the butchers was a witness for me, but the CPS dropped all charges now i wonder why that is??

this goes on all the time man you know absolutly nothing, i cannot convince you and probably you will never be convinced fare enough

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Originally posted by gurdas
Is there any need for that honestly? Its not even slightly funny, for a man of honour I would expect at least some decensy(sp?)
No, there's no need for it. I apologise, but it's not TOO different to "SAMBO" and you don't seem to be getting upset about that. Those three words I posted are just synonyms for whatever. They've pretty much lost their meaning now anyway since the PC mob arrived.

But I am sorry if you were offended, but then I posted it to make a point.

hug? :)

Soldato
Sambo isnt a well known racist slur and has other, more well known meanings.

None of you know Sambos motivation for his nickname.

Caporegime
Originally posted by Fedaykin
Yes I do kill people for water , and I do live in a fantasy world , and my names Mandy on the weekends! :rolleyes:

Flipping heck , i'm just trying to make a point ... basically 'so what if his name sports his or her apparent political leanings?' WHY SHOULD THEY JUSTIFY THEMSELVES TO US? WTF IS THIS , THE SPANISH INQUISITION?

grrr :mad:

Just rofel......

Soldato
Ok 7 pages because some guys has the name BNP.:p

Thats just nuts. I think imma bout to fall off my chair laughing.

Ah so what if his names BNP yeah. He aint said nothing to me. lol

Oh yeah Welcome to the Forum

Soldato
My God!! I can't honestly believe how soft so many people have become. I just think it is absolutely ridiculous that certain people can get so wound up and genuinely offended by nothing.

So does anyone want all our comedians banned due to jokes aimed at certain groups. Lets face it most comedians target: men, women, white people, black people, asians, americans, french, irish, english and whatever else.

Normal people don't take offence to it. They mean no personal offence. Same goes for naming something Sambo, or quoting tv programs. The PC brigade went too far YEARS ago and they are still bloody going.

I am not racist in the slightest but I will laugh at comedians who make jokes about women and americans BUT I laugh at jokes about men and britons and you guessed it I'm the latter to.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: (Prolly the 1st time I have HAD to use :rolleyes: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom