What good things do you remember about santa ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Ok, heres the deal, my little lad is 3. He's just got to the age where randypaws means something and i want to make sure that i get 100% wonderment on his face on crimbo morning. My little girl is 10 now so no santa but i want her to have a great day too.

So we're going to do carrots outside for the raindeer, and glitter footsteps to the tree where all the prezzys will be....

What else do ya think, what do you remeber about it, what made you think wow on crimbo morning, just the prezzys, was it sneeking down and seeing the prezzys around the tree ?

What about the day ? what made it great for you :)

All sensable ideas will be incorperated into a fantasmigorical crimbo day for my little ones.... oh and wifey :D

Soldato
OP
I remember looking out the window for him but then wondering if he wouldn't come because i had :D

I think getting him to help choose things for santa to have when he comes will be cool, i'll do that :cool:

Soldato
OP
The funny thing about kids though is that you tried to stay up late and catch him but you never did until you were older....

As an adult you find that you know when they are asleep and you can pick em up, move em about etc and they don't wake up ( were talking about littleuns here)

Theres gona be lots of people around our house in the morning and then just us in the afternoon, we think thats gona be best :)

Soldato
OP
Well its kind hard to explain but she had a major problem with poeple who are dressed in costumes and frankly he scares the poo out her :( so telling her that this guy was gona sneak into her room and drop off presents was a bit of a no go.

This year is the first year she had had the courage to speak to him, she followed the tiles in debanhams saying santa this way, and he was out in the open and waved at her and beconed her over..... she kinda did it without thinking about it....tearfull moment too :) After she beamed for hours about it, so shes keen for her brother to enjoy it.

Soldato
OP
Originally posted by Glass
we had a coal fire place, my Dad decided to make coal footprints on the living room carpet and pass them off as santa's, thing is i can't remember this and i don't think my mum was to happy with the coal on the carpet ;)

now that would have been good, i can only guess at the type of hassle he got about that :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom