what isp?

Soldato
Im leaving the dreaded e7even isp after 1 and a half years since they have offered me a full refund of remaining months on my contract. Im on the 2Mb service, unlimited for 15 a month or so and i need a isp similar to this in terms of speed and no usage cap. I cant get Telewest or NTL in this area, and neither can i get a LLU connection because the only LLU availible on my exchange(LSNOR) is Bulldog and Homechoice and they either come with TV or Phone which i really don't want! :(.

I was so close to signing up with plusnet's premier 2mb service but after read the usage policy and the 30gb peak time usage/70gb of peak i was completely put off, me being a HEAVY user.

So what ISP is there, that will give me good reliability,speeds and customer support and won't break the bank? I've looked at Nildram, Zen and i used to be a Pipex customer and they are all too way expensive. £22 is probably the most i'd go.

Thank you

Associate
How heavy is HEAVY? I do 300+ gb per month on average. My previous ISP actually bought me out of my contract and offered me 250 euro to leave them. I guess they werent making any money off me. I of course, took the money and ran.

Back
Top Bottom