When are you going fully electric?

Associate
I cheat, I work there.

Had one of each now, coil is fine good sporty drive but has that nasty stance like a scalded cat when parked. Air better for ride and pitch control when under power and has benefit of auto access mode to lower when stopping, brings a level of premium to the ride as it what’s the car was setup up. Coil spring was a late addition in development so a bit of a compromise.

Lots of ex Arval coming into market with coil, great value regardless.

This one on adaptive air is really impressive even with the 22” much better secondary ride for impacts etc as well as roll control. Hard to separate completely as the lower profile
Summer tyres are certainly better for feel and of course 250miles in tyres are still fresh. Adaptive has slight benefit of speed lowering above 65mph.
Thanks for the write up and comparison. Pretty much what I thought to be honest, springs good but air better lol. You're right about the parking stance, it sits a tad bit high and doesn't look sporty at all to be honest!

Mines an ex Arval lease and so far it's been spot on perfect, thankfully!

Associate
What’s the plate? If you want send me the VIN and I can have a nosey at any warranty work.
Thanks for the offer of checking and I'm happy for you to put anything you find in this thread or send me it via PM. I've got nothing to hide! I was going to paste it here as anyone in a public car park can get the details anyway but thought it might be better via PM in case I ever get a stalker on here! :cry:

Back
Top Bottom