Yodel Delivery Service - OMG!

Associate
Just a heads up for people, stay the hell away from Yodel (the new name for HDNL). We booked a delivery through them via Parcel2Go (which whom we have no issues, always been great).

My next day parcel went out on the 12th... still not arrived. 4 times been listed as "unable to deliver, card left", despite the fact that people have been available every time it was apparently attempted.

There have been a string of ridiculous excuses, some outright lies and a complete lack of professionalism.

It's out again today for delivery but surprisingly I have no faith that it will arrive so we're probably heading up to Stoke (1hr drive for us) later to collect the parcel since we just can't get them to deliver the package :mad:

So yeah, seriously, stay away.

p.s. the icing on the cake was when on Monday they "couldn't get access through a service door" (we don't have any such thing) then 6 minutes later (according to the tracking) it was booked back in at the Oldbury depot, which happens to be a good 50 minute drive south, on a good run!

Associate
OP
Guys! Icing on the rotton cake!

So, the story of the failed deliveries is over like I said, we got it, it was damaged, now we've got to deal with that...

However, I bought something from a massive online retailer recently, and decided to return it for whatever reason. Their returns are normally great but when I noticed that it was going to be collected by Yodel, I thought oh great, in the middle of one mess (this was a couple of days ago) and now I'm getting involved with them involuntarily.

So, booked for today, between 7 and 7 (Yodel times, even though its an office address). So I got into work early and lo and behold, its nearly 7 and no one has shown up to collect my parcel.

So I just called, nothing is booked, nothing they can do, just a rude girl on the line who couldn't be bothered to talk to me. How on earth do they get contracts with the countries biggest retailers???

Called Amazon, apologised and rebooked tomorrow with City Link.

It just gets better.

Back
Top Bottom