Your games of this year?

DHR

DHR

Soldato
Not exclusively games that came out this year, but those that you've discovered, or have just revisited again.

I've done so few this year I'm actually a little sad!

* A Plague Tale: Innocence - Actually finished this one toward the start of the year. Loved it, not into my stealth and never find sneaking around comfortable but found the surroundings, associated story and soundtrack of this one fantastic

* GTAV Main Campaign - I seldom play a game through twice, this has been the exception and I enjoyed it probably more than the first time. I honestly think this will be the series peak and I don't think it could have been any finer.

* Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice - Only got an hour and a bit into this with headphones but was blown away with how good the audio engineering was, really do need to pick it up and finish it.

* Halo: Combat Evolved - I went back to this as I've never been fully engaged with the Halo series, but have had the master chief collection forever. Enjoyed it, but I've hit the wall again not really wanting to start the second. Soundtrack in it's amazing though.

* Holiday Lemmings - Had a quick blast on this day before Christmas Eve to get the feels! Still love it.

* Arcade Paradise - As an arcade nut I couldn't resist trying this one for an afternoon. Spent more time washing other people's dirty laundry but it was great fun for the first hour or so, then became a bit obsessive compulsive routine wise and I lost interest.

What are yours?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom