Youtube adverts

Associate
I kept getting issues with Chrome and Ublock, but I've been using Brave for months now and had 0 issues with YouTube Ads.

Also, in-case you haven't see, there is currently a 3 month free trial for YouTube Premium if you have Gamepass.
Tried claiming it got a message on youtube app saying no longer available. Messaged xbox support which was useless. It was the same when they had 3 month apple tv trial.

Soldato
Never watched a youtube advert, the old of trick of pressing the back button on your mouse and forward again automatically skips the advert and it still works till this day.

Soldato
Never watched a youtube advert, the old of trick of pressing the back button on your mouse and forward again automatically skips the advert and it still works till this day.

How does that work for ads in the middle of videos? The worst is when you're skipping through a video trying to find a certain bit of info, and every time you skip more than 2-3 mins you get another ad :mad:

Soldato
How does that work for ads in the middle of videos? The worst is when you're skipping through a video trying to find a certain bit of info, and every time you skip more than 2-3 mins you get another ad :mad:

Do the same, it usually places me back where i left off. If it doesn't i just scroll back to where i was, it's better than watching a 30 second ad.

Soldato
Ironically works on a TV set too (hit the menu button then back to YT). No reason to bother with adverts on PC though as adblockers exist

Soldato
when i started using youtube no adverts, then 1 advert. Then 2 adverts, and now 2 adverts in intervals.

the internet keeps getting more and more annoying

Soldato
Think about ads is, they don't make me want to buy or look up what they're trying to force feed us. Just makes me annoyed with it and have irrational hate towards whatever it is they are trying to advertise.

Soldato
Firefox and uBlock Origin works on desktop for me and I don't see why it wouldn't work for mobile as well, as Firefox for Android lets you install uBlock Origin too.

Saves messing about hunting down subscription offers and paying for VPNs.

Soldato
Firefox and uBlock Origin works on desktop for me and I don't see why it wouldn't work for mobile as well, as Firefox for Android lets you install uBlock Origin too.

Saves messing about hunting down subscription offers and paying for VPNs.

Yup likewise. Not as slick as the app but worth it

Soldato
£12.99 a month! No wonder people are still using add-blockers.

Id have expected it to be around a fiver a month but nearly 13 quid omg.

You just know also like everything else they'll creep the price up every 6 months lol.

Yea it's greed isn't it, they make enough bloody money as it is.

I just use brave job done, bit of it was say £2.99 a month you might consider it.

Back
Top Bottom