YouTube Premium

Soldato
My Indian family monthly sub is running great but the card expires next year so hopefully it won't be a hassle to get it renewed.

Don't think I can face YouTube with adverts, but don't fancy paying 10x as much as I am currently.

Associate
My Indian 6 member family plan is still going strong for £1.89, my card was replaced a few months back and touch wood it's still being billed

Caporegime
My Spotify Duo is going up to £17pm, it's getting rather steep. Can you migrate playlists to YT music and have multiple playlists and use one account on more than one PC/device at the same time?

Soldato
Anyone notice change's to ads lately while watching with a TV?
Before you would get a countdown from 10-1 to be able to skip an add before it's finished.
Now I'm noticing that it counts down but stops at 1 and you can't skip :D

Last edited:
Associate
Just use ublock origin and sponsor block on Firefox. Done

Problem is it's a pain in the ass when using YT on multiple devices, so while they may be blocked on the PC it's harder to block elsewhere. At least with a temporary VPN you can get it far cheaper for now and stop ads everywhere.

Man of Honour
Before you would get a countdown from 10-1 to be able to skip an add before it's finished.

Not seeing that - but they seem to have broken some stuff behind the scenes IMO with attempts to combat ad blocking, which even affects people who are paying for premium in some cases.

I am sure the free Youtube is getting more and more annoying for adverts!

They seem to go through phases, not sure if general or individual, of intentional patterns of ads intended to try and frustrate people into paying (this is behaviour they've admitted to, not willingly, in the past).

Soldato
Its usually after you've been been forced to watch several ads you get the option to skip and not before

Back
Top Bottom