Zombie Cockroach !!!

Soldato
Exentia said:
nice of you to admit that on an internet forum! :p

Seriously think about it, how many thousands if not millions of years that process is undergone fine tunning to acheive that. The brain of that wasp is smaller than a peanut yet it manages that...that is way way cool! it is awesome and as freakish/fetish it may sound, i think it is great.

Soldato
ElRazur said:
Seriously think about it, how many thousands if not millions of years that process is undergone fine tunning to acheive that. The brain of that wasp is smaller than a peanut yet it manages that...that is way way cool! it is awesome and as freakish/fetish it may sound, i think it is great.
He was referring to you saying 'men' instead of 'man', incase you hadn't realised.

Associate
Anything that diminishes the roach population is fine by me! :p Hate the filthy things!
Only this quote did I find slightly disturbing:
We would do well to follow its lead, and gain the wisdom of parasites.
Is he suggesting human babies should learn to burst through their mothers' abdomens instead of being born? Or maybe we should implant our babies into elephants and let them eat elephant guts until it's big and strong... :p

Permabanned
awesome, actually very interesting, and now added to the Oracles host of useless yet interesting information!!

I can just see people at a dinner party saying:-

'Great story, tell it again some time'

Associate
Works much the same way as the spider wasp (natural predator of spider, if you handnt worked out already).

I can see what ElRazur means by the fine tuning. Someone actually left a comment in reference to the fine tuning theory.

Quite educational and fascinating. Makes you grateful that youre not an insect and makes you pray that youre not born as one in another life :eek:

Back
Top Bottom