OcUK is recruiting

Soldato
Meh, I could do either of those (have done both) but Im not getting made redundant until June and there is no way my current employers are pocketing my package :(
I thought you had appointed a new GM or MD or some-such-other, Spie?

Soldato
I work in Stoke-On-Trent btw.

A technicality though as the city boundries shoot off around Wedgwoods, you are really staffordshire brough not Stoke.

But i agree breaking 17k is pretty hard around here, even some factory managers on our place don't make that. Also unity is the worlds worst union, rates are below nmw (£5.21 p/h) so workers are shafted on overtime.

Caporegime
A technicality though as the city boundries shoot off around Wedgwoods, you are really staffordshire brough not Stoke.

But i agree breaking 17k is pretty hard around here, even some factory managers on our place don't make that. Also unity is the worlds worst union, rates are below nmw (£5.21 p/h) so workers are shafted on overtime.

£5.52 p/h. ;)

Man of Honour
Bugger, bugger, bugger, bugger etc.
This could be my perfect job - 5 mins walk, I've been building since 1989, I'm in the shop at least once a week and that wage looks superb compared to what I got on my last job.
However, for some stupid reason I've got this idea in my head that I want to teach music to Juvenile Offenders.
You bad man Mark, my brains hurting.

Soldato
This could be my perfect job - 5 mins walk, I've been building since 1989, I'm in the shop at least once a week and that wage looks superb compared to what I got on my last job.
However, for some stupid reason I've got this idea in my head that I want to teach music to Juvenile Offenders.

APPLY NOW ! :p

Soldato

There is absolutely no harm in applying anyway. :)

Associate
I thought of you dmpoole as soon as I saw the threads Spie posted about recruitment. Give it a shot, what can possibly go wrong and being within walking distance is just :)
This is of course only if you are unhappy with your current job, which I bet is very rewarding at times, but proberly just as equaly stressfull.

Soldato
How can they even legally pay below minimum wage?

i said its to shaft overtime, union rate is £5.21, workers are them paid a suppliment based on 39hrs to make minimum wage. (About £17 a week i think)

You work evenings at Time and a 1/4, you get 5.21 * 1.25, double is 5.21 * 2 etc with no increase of suppliment.

Man of Honour
Who ever gets those jobs will work hard, but play harder. Seems you allready have an excellent team and it would be awesome joining that team. Don't think I would make a good buyer though :(.

And all those going it's to far, relocate, it's an excellent opportunity.

Permabanned
I'd actually quite like the buyer role. I have five years of solid experience in IT covering everything from build/test, rollout, support, sales, management, account management, project management and a few sprinklings of sysad work et cetera.

But as I said, far too far away.

Out of curiousity's sake, how far is OCUK from Notts? There's a chance we may be moving there next year.

*n

Back
Top Bottom