Forza 2 December car pack

Soldato
Looks good to me :)

I'm seriously thinking i hope that one day they do implement jpg importing, i know its something that was frowned upon at the start, but i think being able to import pictures, maybe march time would bring people back and a new life to the game, there's been some amazing things created with the ingame designer, but i know some people have probably quit the game because they couldn't get what they wanted, just a thought, but i'm looking forward to this DLC :)

Soldato
im tempted....need to get a group of racers going though, all this DLC is all well and good, but i need something more to get me back into this gorgeous game

Soldato
One of my mates is supposed to be sending me a car over live (as I've only played on it for 5minutes, even though I've had it since August) So that should get me started. DanMc07 is my add. I'm crap, and not really into the game much but give me a whirl if you like :)

Soldato
The Clio 197 is a bit too understeery but after a few laps VERY embracable, renault 5 Turbo is insanely fun and the 1990 M3 is just hawt perfect power for the car and controls well :D

I'm so much happier racing in C & D class cars, just a good laugh and lots of fun :)

Also got around to taking the Nissan saloon from the Nissan pack, beefing it up a bit to a FWD 400hp beast, scary thing is, it grips pretty well :)

If anyone wants some new cars tuning/retuning again, lemme know, i love doing it :)

Back
Top Bottom