How about a Linux gallery?

Associate
Soldato
Here's my terribly over exciting desktop :)

Screenshotocuk.png

Associate
Just changed mine this evening and thought I should contribute, background is an image of the Pleiades cluster, and the emerald theme is from die hard 4! :D

Associate
Desktop-11-01-08.png

My latest Ubuntu 7.10 desktop, using the mac4lin package and heavily customizing the rest. some work to do on conky before i show that off but this has already taken 5 hours and i need a break :D

Love this screenshot - has really got me interested in tinkering with Linux again :cool:

Soldato
Love this screenshot - has really got me interested in tinkering with Linux again :cool:

indeed, that screeny is rather nice. wonder if i can do something like that with my suse installation. ill have to wait til warsow has finished downloading and installing tho :p

Associate
Wow, all these screenshots are amazing. I just got my Dell XPS M1530 today and I cannot wait to install Ubuntu on my spare partition. I especially love the ones with the cool looking transparant colored frames!

Soldato
screen20060611-medium.jpg

Wow.. That looks very similar to the Cover of Toyahs "Changeling" album. Which I always loved but could never get a high enough res for a backdrop.

if any of you guys ever played magic the gathering card game, that wallpaper does look similar to one of the cards i remember.

Back
Top Bottom