Man. Bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
manbaght1.jpg

Soldato
the only way indiana jones gets away with it is because he is INDIANA JONES!!

And look how rough, manly and beat-up his bag is. You can tell he has used it to put bricks in then beat nazi soldier's over the head with it!

Not carry his moisturiser and make up in!!

Associate
When it's where Indy keeps his treasure maps and priceless artifacts, it's not gay. When it's where you keep your podcasts and internet phone so you're always connected to iFace or whatever, it's gay.

Permabanned
Thinking of buying the Rothco "Heavyweight Classic Messenger Bag" from the American version of the big rainforest website. It's the same bag that Jack Bauer carries in Series 5 (as seen in picture above). :)

Soldato
I put it to you that you will not look like Indiana Jones, even if you have a bag which looks similar-ish. In fact not even if you were wearing all of his clothes as well.

Commissario
OP
The whole thread has made me giggle, but this one has done the best job of all.

Indy's is a beat up kewl looking canvas bag... yours is a cheap knockoff. nice.

Mine is a genuine WWII Mark VII gas mask bag. Exactly the same as the one that Junior carries around, so hardly a cheap knockoff :p It doesn't quite have the wear and tear yet but I'm sure that after I've had a few adventures that it will do ;)

Can anyone say "pwned"? :D

Aod

Aod

Soldato
The whole thread has made me giggle, but this one has done the best job of all.

Mine is a genuine WWII Mark VII gas mask bag. Exactly the same as the one that Junior carries around, so hardly a cheap knockoff :p It doesn't quite have the wear and tear yet but I'm sure that after I've had a few adventures that it will do ;)

Can anyone say "pwned"? :D

:D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom