Interview for an MSc course

Soldato
I graduated from Man Uni in 2005, worked for a bit, travelled for a year and I've not decided that I want a change in career from IT to Building Surveying (I've done a few weeks work experience and enjoyed it).

I've been asked to come in for an interview for the course in John Moores but I've not idea what to expect. Is it just a general chit chat or is it akin to a Job Interview?

Soldato
I graduated from Man Uni in 2005, worked for a bit, travelled for a year and I've not decided that I want a change in career from IT to Building Surveying (I've done a few weeks work experience and enjoyed it).

I've been asked to come in for an interview for the course in John Moores but I've not idea what to expect. Is it just a general chit chat or is it akin to a Job Interview?

I guess they will want to know your career motives, why that university, why that course, what interests you etc.. What do you have to offer, and he may wish to talk to you about your previous background or the details you put in your application.

Back
Top Bottom