Transformers On Blu Ray........Eventually!

Soldato
I know its been out a while, but ive been waiting for this since the film came out on DVD, and nearly bought an HD-DVD player just for this film. Out 8th September so not quite yet, but not far off.

WOOOHOOOOO

Nothing useful to post really, just a heads up to those that may be interested.

Permabanned
Wouldn't want this movie on disc for free. In fact I can't think of my films I'd buy on 1080p, that I don't own on SD DVD.

Soldato
Got my copy through this morning and watched it earlier this afternoon.... looks AMAZING!

Finally got Cloverfield on BlueRay also, about to start watching that in a minute

Permabanned
When The Thing is released on Blu-Ray I'll be dipping my toes in the water and not before. It's my favourite film of all time.

Enjoy both of those films but already own the latest release of them on DVD so wouldn't re-buy them (Anamorphic The Thing and Predator DTS)

Soldato
Seeshhh... All he was saying was that a PS3 can play Blu-Rays and a lot of other things.. Why do you all have to be so unnecessarily negative? :confused:

It's p-p-p-p-pathetic...

Associate
Ordered mine, hopefully will get it tomorrow.

It's been an ache waiting for it to come out on Blue-ray but i guess the wait probably had something to do with it originally being exclusive to HD-DVD.

Back
Top Bottom