Whats your problem!

Associate
Everyone has a characteristic flaw in their personality, something they do weirdly or just an unhealthy obsession, so whats YOUR problem?

Ill start the ball rolling.

I have an unhealthy obsession with my weight, worse than a womans! at under 10stone I still feel im "large"

so go on, whats your problem?

Associate
OP
you way less than 10 stone and you think you are large? seriously seek some kind of help.

I have a rather large family, so its kind of second nature, dad falls in at 19-20 stone and last check on brother was 22 stone, thing is, i know i have a problem, and im sorting it, so its cool, if I was to be in denial about it, thats when i should seek help :p

edit: more problems people! im sure we got a few ocuk weirdos in the mix!

Soldato
I have an extremely addictive personality. Once I start eating or drinking something that I like, I find it very difficult to stop while there is still some available. This includes beer, which makes me worry if I'm a slippery slope.

I also have the social grace and natural charisma of a hung-over gorilla.

Soldato
I'm very patronising - I try so hard not to be, but little comments slip out, or the tone of voice I use. Every girlfriend has commented on it!

Soldato
I'm a former extrovert turned introvert.

I used to have tons of friends and was really outgoing. Most people have a close personal group of 4 or 5. My close personal group had 23 of us with more around as acquaintances.

For reasons I would rather not go into, I ended up moving away to a city where I knew no one for 3 years. I lived on my own and worked a night shift on my own. I spent my days online. In other words, I spent 23 hours a day by myself.

When I moved back, I found I was no longer outgoing and certainly not social. My conversation skills are non existent and find I would much rather sit in silence with my own thoughts than actually talk to someone.

My close group now consists of 2 people. My wife and my best friend. These are the only two people I can sit and have a perfectly normal conversation with.

Sad isn't it?

Soldato
perfectionist, which sounds really "ohh look at me" But there was a time when it was really disruptive and it prevented me actually finishing/submitting work on time. It manifests itself with the work involved in renovating the house and there's time where I've redone work when it probably wasn't necessary.

Permabanned
I'm a former extrovert turned introvert.

I used to have tons of friends and was really outgoing. Most people have a close personal group of 4 or 5. My close personal group had 23 of us with more around as acquaintances.

For reasons I would rather not go into, I ended up moving away to a city where I knew no one for 3 years. I lived on my own and worked a night shift on my own. I spent my days online. In other words, I spent 23 hours a day by myself.

When I moved back, I found I was no longer outgoing and certainly not social. My conversation skills are non existent and find I would much rather sit in silence with my own thoughts than actually talk to someone.

My close group now consists of 2 people. My wife and my best friend. These are the only two people I can sit and have a perfectly normal conversation with.

Sad isn't it?

Not sad at all to be honest, you can't trust nobody these days.

Associate
I'm the same when it comes to people. I'd rather talk to my other half and the 3-4 friends I hang out with than anyone else. I usually give short or curt responses to people that don't know me, just so I can get out of the conversation quicker.

Back
Top Bottom