OCUK - Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Hi,

I have a slight problem, I am sorry if this is the wrong area to post it. When I go to the checkout, there are no available shipping methods on screen. Only collect from shop, I live in Northern Ireland, does OCUK not ship to my location? :(

Art

Art

Associate
OcUK do ship to NI, one of the reason I like them so much is that they're willing to do £3 Royal Mail instead of the £15+ surcharges some places use...

What was it you were trying to order?

Soldato
Wrong section really....

Im not sure if they deliver to northern ireland or not, id consider calling customer services or emailing them for a definitive answer!

Associate
OP
OcUK do ship to NI, one of the reason I like them so much is that they're willing to do £3 Royal Mail instead of the £15+ surcharges some places use...

What was it you were trying to order?

Ordering around 10 items, building a new computer so the order has all the necessary parts.

Art

Art

Associate
Ordering around 10 items, building a new computer so the order has all the necessary parts.

Nope, just chucked a few things into a basket and I get the normal shipping options :confused:

Can't think why this would happen, I've ordered all the parts for a full rig and not had this issue.

EDIT: "if no options are available check your postcode and country are correct"

Tried that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom