DnB thread!

Soldato
As heard on the latest Democast 89

Been speaking to Context (now InContext) for a while now on MSN, been following him from a long time. He goes uni in Stafford, so not too far from me. He just seems to be constantly improving on his own style, although I think his earlier remixes are the best (can find them on youtube).

He's also been signed onto two record labels now and some of his release (although limited) are on beatport, he's a genuine great guy!

Soldato
Been speaking to Context (now InContext) for a while now on MSN, been following him from a long time. He goes uni in Stafford, so not too far from me. He just seems to be constantly improving on his own style, although I think his earlier remixes are the best (can find them on youtube).

He's also been signed onto two record labels now and some of his release (although limited) are on beatport, he's a genuine great guy!

can you link to some (busy atm)

also, i go to staffs uni too, be interested to find out who he is :D

Soldato
can you link to some (busy atm)

also, i go to staffs uni too, be interested to find out who he is :D

His name is James (Lee) Archer, he does Music tech or something along those lines.

Trying to get youtube links but seems down.

Typing InContext dnb usually does the trick, look at his Say My Name and Breathe (Blu Cantrell) remixes, aswell as 'Back Home' and 'So Sudden' which are my two favorite songs by him.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
"SOLD OUT! HOLD TIGHT FOR THE OFFICIAL RELEASE ON THE 29th OF JUNE."

Pre-orders get shipped on the 26th. Official release in shops etc will be 29th

Got the LP on Vinyl - Agent Alvin track is lovely!

Associate
I've only listened to about half but it seems to be quite chilled out so far.

Saying that however there are some right bangers on it :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom