Ugg boots

Caporegime
Personally i think they are ok...my sis in law has around 4 pairs and she needs them over in Canada where the winters can get pretty brutal.

My ex had a few pairs...i bought her a pair for her bday last yr...she looked pretty damn hot in a short skirt or a pair of short shorts with them on.

Personally i wouldnt wear them even though they are unisex...

Soldato
Those would be the fake ones.

I think if a girl has nice legs, and a nice short skirt and some leggings on with Ugg boots they can look quiet hot. :o

I agree with anti, they can look cute with the right clothes.

And all of you guys saying if your girlfriend every wore them she'd be gone etc, thats utter rubbish. If you made such a big deal about footwear to her, then I'd say she has the right to show you the door.

Soldato
I
And all of you guys saying if your girlfriend every wore them she'd be gone etc, thats utter rubbish. If you made such a big deal about footwear to her, then I'd say she has the right to show you the door.

Some people have standards. I'd get my ass kicked for walking around in a Burberry cap and skin tight pink tshirt.

Soldato
Some people have standards. I'd get my ass kicked for walking around in a Burberry cap and skin tight pink tshirt.

Yes I don't doubt that you would not, however I don't see how it has any bearing on this conversation.

What I dont understand is why they have been labelled "chav", unless worn completely inappropriately as has been previously suggested.

All the chavs where I live are still wearing the same shell suits and trainers they were 5 years ago.

Last edited:
Soldato
give over. you think the sort of people who'd kick your arse for that are the sort of people who should be setting those standards?

that's AMAZINGLY superficial. they are fluffy boots for crying out load, not a swastika tattoo'd on somebody face.

Last edited:
Soldato
He's talking about is miss's kicking his arse and comparing it to him getting rid if she wore ugg boots :D

It is still in my eyes a bit silly, dictating what she (or vice versa) can wear based on a stereotype. I personally don't care too much what people think about my clothes. They are mostly worn with function in mind not form.

Soldato
Random addition/question for the thread - I don't think there is a genuine Ugg boot brand, I am sure it is just a type of shoe made from goat belly hair or something?

Wiki Link

That seems to clear it up.

I think they look OK on girls, although they are a bit saturated now, and as someone said it was Uggs or gladiator shoes at the moment.

I did see a guy and girl (Maybe a couple) walking through Manchester once both wearing Uggs, did do a double take, but whatever floats your boat I guess!

Rich

Back
Top Bottom