Serious Computer Problems

Associate
Okay first all of my saved movies in Windows Media, Divx and Quicktime have turned this weird sort of blueish white, when I try to play them and it seems to affect the footage in every saved format.

Watching stuff online such as youtube does not seem to have this severe blue/white tinge.

The second problem is that shortly before the first one, Windows Media Player when clicked on to play one of it's files on my hard drive cannot seem to windowise the box on desktop, it just looks like it tries to load up it's frame outside of desktop.

I would be very thankfull if someone could help me sort these two issues out. :(

Soldato
sorry nothing is springing to mind, Id personally uninstall all codecs completely and start from step one. Did this start because of something you installed or have there been any significant changes to the system that could have caused this?

Associate
OP
There's only one thing I can think of that could be related, I did uninstall windows media player classic and with it some codecs, though if that is related then for several days there was no indication of any problem and I have since attempted to reinstall the same ones without effect.

Then I thought it might have something to do with the Nvidia control panel options, though after checking that, nothing seemed to be out of place.

This hasn't previously been problem on my XP system.

Back
Top Bottom