Mens shampoo and conditioner

Man of Honour
I use this stuff... works a treat on my slightly dry and wiry hair:

http://www.boots.com/en/Trevor-Sorbie-Mg-2in1-Shampoo-250ml_20137/

tho unfortunatly its a bit hit and miss if boots have any in stock :(

Follow up after light towelling with some medium hold fibre wax for healthy looking hair, with great hair control without looking overly "styled".

EDIT: Just seen your in Aus - guess they don't have boots there.

Last edited:
Soldato
alberto basalm, usually £1 per bottle of each, got the tea tree stuff, but for extra manliness I lace it with tabasco sauce, whiskey, oil and phosphoric acid. might be a little dangerous the first time, but being a man and all, my hair is made of a compound carbon nanofibers and steel, so it's all good :)

Soldato
A few lady friends, told me to start using a conditioner, so I went to sainsbury and bought their value equivalent that doesn't smell. It is actually quiet nice, but only use it once a week.

Soldato
CLEAN UP™
Daily Shampoo

WHO: guys with hair :D
WHAT: cleans hair, invigorates scalp
WHEN: daily
WHY: sunflower seed, saw palmetto & lemongrass extracts along with menthol contribute to healthy hair growth
HOW: lather up, massage into hair & scalp to promote healthy hair growth and rinse

Associate
i am in australia and use Sebastian professional shampoo and conditioner its pretty good, not that i really understand what it does? my hairdresser told me to buy it, its about $50 bucks for both and they last a fair while.

Permabanned
dont use mass produced shampoos, i use dr organic , mistry shampoo or voya ie ones that use a few ingredients as possible ie 4 like mistry shampoo.

Back
Top Bottom