WIN WoW COLLECTOR'S EDITION + OcUK OVERCLOCKING MUG

Caporegime
I haven't read any posts, so apologies if I'm stealing ideas!

Ultima Juggernaught
Ultima Dominator
Ultima Icebane

and of course my favourite:
Ultima Hyperglobalmegamart

bJN

bJN

Soldato
I haven't read any posts, so apologies if I'm stealing ideas!

Ultima Juggernaught
Ultima Dominator
Ultima Icebane

and of course my favourite:
Ultima Hyperglobalmegamart
Too late platypus; comp was closed at noon today :D
I'm just sticking the kettle on in preparation ;)

Soldato
OP
Just holding up the result as I am aiming for the nice touch of launching the system at the same time the winner is declared.

Will be done within the next hour and a bit if all goes well, have a winner and a few worthy mentions. :)

Associate
Be patient mate don't stress him out or he won't make the right decision.;) I think at about 18:00 he will announce the winner and the worthy mentions:p Do the worthy mentions get anything or just the privilege of being mentioned?:D I really need a cathode right now:p

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
WINNER!

I would like to congratulate HybridX for his winning entry of Ultima Renegade, this was short-listed by me and then voted for by our technical team as the winner. :)

If you could post a thread in the pre-sales customer support section I can make the arrangements to have your prize sent out for delivery.

*** *** "Ultima Renegade" AMD Phenom II X4 Quad Core 965 Black Edition 3.80GHz DDR3 System @ £2,849.99 inc VAT *** ***

FS-001-SS_400.jpg

The Ultima Renegade defines a new extreme for our ultra high end AMD builds, costing twice the price and offering triple the performance of our previous AMD flagship system there is nothing that can compare to the looks and performance of this system. 8GB of the fastest Corsair Dominator GT 2000MHz memory ensure the highest overclocks from the Quad Core 965 Black Edition Phenom processor. The custom watercooling and Corsair Obsidian 800D case with Fractal Design cooling fans ensure noise levels are at an all time low. With a red, black and white colour scheme the internals of the Renegade not only push the boundaries of accepted PC performance but look great while doing so. With an Intel 160GB Mainstream solid state hard drive providing instant access for the operating system data access is smooth and seamless while the Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 1TB hard drives provide ample storage for all your digital media and data security thanks to the RAID 1 configuration.

Key Features

:- Extreme gaming performance with full DirectX 11 support in the ATI Radeon HD 5970 2048MB Graphics Card.
:- Low noise allowing excellent movie playback through HDMI / DVI.
:- Only the highest quality components ensuring the highest levels of reliability.
:- Custom Watercooling for low noise and reliability.
:- Colour co-ordinated interior with black, red and white scheme.
:- System named by our forum competition winner "HybridX"

Key Components

:- AMD Phenom II X4 Quad Core 965 Black Edition 3.40GHz overclocked to 3.80GHz!
:- Asus Crosshair III Formula AMD 790FX (Socket AM3) PCI-Express DDR3 Motherboard
:- Corsair Dominator GT 8GB (4x2GB) DDR3 PC3-16000C8 2000MHz Dual Channel Memory
:- Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 5970 OC 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card
:- Intel X25-M Mainstream 160GB 2.5" SATA-II Solid State Hard Drive
:- 2x Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 1TB SATA-II 32MB Cache in RAID 1
:- LG BH08LS20 8x Blu-Ray-RW/DVD±RW Dual Layer SATA Drive - Black
:- Corsair Obsidian 800D Full Tower Case - Black

Note - Specification not exactly what you are after? Drop our friendly Sales Team a call on 0871 910 9101, they will be more than happy to help you make your perfect system.

Note - The Renegade Systems are built and installed on demand and usually ship within 72 hours of the order being placed. During exceptionally busy periods this time can increase by 72 hours. The system can be supplied assembled with your choice of installed operating system but is supplied without keyboard, mouse, speakers or monitor (all of which are available elsewhere in this on-line store).

Only £2,849.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

================

Here are some other names of note, have a look to see if you came up with one: ;)

2) Ultima Mohawk (Mr-T just could not get on a full system sorry)
3) Ultima Maelstrom (Very very nice system name, although hard to pronounce if you do not know the word)
4) Ultima Cataclysm
5) Ultima Overlord
6) Ultima XLR8 (So different, would have fitted onto our Ultima Divinity system perfectly but it just did not fit on the Renegade in the end)
7) Ultima Omega
8) Ultima Shockwave
9) Ultima Photon
10) Ultima Partheon

Also worth an honoury mention are these two entries:

Ultimavox - Vienna
The Bourne Ultima Tum

Both of these would be on system names in minutes if I could, if only I could. :(

Congratulations to HybridX and thanks for all of the entries, really good show on some of the quality here. :)

Back
Top Bottom