Trading the stockmarket (NO Referrals)

Soldato
I've spotted a US based company that has applied for an IPO but as yet hasn't seeded onto the market..
How do I go about keeping up to date with it, so I know when the shares hit the market. There isn't a proposed date on the IPO form, only "2010".

Soldato
Barc are on there arse too, knew i should have sold at 380!

yep all the banks are down, I think XTA is well worth looking at if the drop to under 10 pounds.

I know I said I was going to stay out of the market but I decided to give YELL a go and im around 5k down at the moment, I am quite tempted to take the loss to invest in RBS.

Soldato
whoo, I have been baning on about Yell for weeks. Finally the markets have seen they are Undervalued.

Its up 15% today :D:D:D and if they have hold above 42 I expect to see another large bump over the next few weeks.

Soldato
mine are still drilling (should reach terminal depth by end of feb) 3600m
No news yet and shares are on their ass. :(
I bet it's a duster, would be just my luck lol

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
Nice to see MNR just keeps going on and on :)

Something seems up here again, no news, a day when most things are dropping, this pops up for seemingly no reason.

Wonder if lettings news is on it's way.

Currently I hold Barclays (was down for a while but they have done fantastically as of late, why didn't I top up I will never know) and today bought some Provexis and Gulf Keystone Petroleum.

I'm hoping GKP will do well over the coming weeks/months and Provexis is a bit of a gamble really :)

Oh dear what happened to gkp today :)

Caporegime
I have over 10k Lloyds shares at an average of 47.9p.

Was gonna sell at 58p too as I was expecting another drop. If you get it right I think there is a lot of money to be made of bank share fluctuations over the next few months

Back
Top Bottom