Last film that made you cry?

Soldato
Marley and Me in the cinema. Not a good film for female to go and watch, especially if they have heavy make-up lol. Even I cried :o

Band of Brothers gets an obvious mention for numerous scenes. The one that really sticks out was when they discovered the detention camp... :(

Man of Honour
Tried very very hard for the last few days to think back over all the films I've watched over the decades, and I've come up blank. I dont think there has been any film which has made me cry.

Associate
Philadelphia - the scene where Tom Hanks' brother is effectively saying goobye to him in the hospital. Saw it in the cinema when it first came out and when the lights came up at the end practically the whole place was bawling!

Soldato
Forest Gump - Right at the end where the love of his life dies.
And you the audience now fully realise that despite being simple he was the one too good for her!

Benjimin Button - Really don't know why, but again at the end when he's a baby makes me feel a little sad.

Soldato
Quite funny how people completely miss the title...so many people reeling off a few films that made them cry. The OP asked for the last film that made you cry :D

Soldato
that band of brothers bit always has me going.

i remember shedding a tear watching marley and me, but the last time i cried at a film was a few weeks ago - watched my sister's keeper. well acted, poignant and so sad.

Back
Top Bottom