Essential Android Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
N
lol, loving the live wallpaper "Shake Them All"

Shame it kills battery though but its really funky!

I just downloaded it but cant seem to find it ie doesnt show up in my list of programs and i checked in the settings as well but couldnt see it there:confused:

Nevermind figured it out:p...nice wallpaper but geezus my battery just got stupidly warm running it....uninstalled.

Last edited:
Associate
N

I just downloaded it but cant seem to find it ie doesnt show up in my list of programs and i checked in the settings as well but couldnt see it there:confused:

Nevermind figured it out:p...nice wallpaper but geezus my battery just got stupidly warm running it....uninstalled.

Yeah I noticed that as well, ah well it was fun for 5 min!

Associate
Has anyone managed to get RemoteDroid working? The bat file just closes after I double click on it and doesn't run the java app - anyone know what to do?

Edit. Have gmote installed and working fine. Currently typing from my desire, mint!

Last edited:
Soldato
What are people using to keep track of their remaining call credit quota? I've tried credit useage but seems terrible.. any recomendations?

Soldato
Ditto - thats made my day! :D thanks muchly to the poster who brought this up!
I ditto your ditto. :D

I'm off to Old Trafford (LCCC) for the cricket v Bangladesh this June and I wanted to be able to listen to the TMS like my mate can on his DAB radio. Now that Beebplayer has 5L Sports Extra I don't need to spend £70 or so on a DAB radio. I just need to work out how I can keep my Magic charged for the day. :p I might have to invest in a spare battery. :)

Amateur, I'm Permabanned most weeks.
Keep forgetting to reply to this. You've been perma'd so often I'm surprised your not an underboss yet. :D

Man of Honour
It summarises after each call, but to arrogate the total per month you need something like Call Meter NG which can be configured to reset at any point of the month (Your billing date for example)

There must be a feature which shows you the total call duration since last reset though?

I have a Nokia 5110 here which does that?

Soldato
Does an official national rail application actually exist? I keep reading new reports about one existing but can't find it on the market, even though protected applications are now showing.

I know unofficial ones are about, but I want an official one with the same functions as the iPhone variant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom