New Kit

Soldato
well, as the main chat thread is locked now, just thought I'd start a new thread. Picked myself up some Sidi Vortice in the end, feel fantastic, feet feel so much more protected compared to my last boot. Picked them up for £240 :D. They were on the wrong price stand, so they were advertised for £210, rather than £280, so the guy met me half way in between, so happy with that. Cheaper than anywhere else online.

Also picked up the Arlen Ness one-piece from the 2010 range in black, got that for £269 with the £40 discount Hein Gericke offer on at the moment. And god, one-pieces are hard to get one haha. Body also feels a lot more protected compared to the two piece I got a few years ago :).

So all in all, a good day. Cheers for the recommendations everyone made in the other thread :D.

Soldato
And god, one-pieces are hard to get one haha. Body also feels a lot more protected compared to the two piece I got a few years ago :).

Wait until you have to take a dump mate - that's like a mini puzzle in itself :D

I do prefer the feel of a one piece over two, there’s less material around your, erm, bits for starters, so no unwanted pressure/uncomfort (my new word!) there, I also find a one piece easier to move about on the bike in, so if you’re wanting to get you knee down, they’re the way forward (imo of course).

Back
Top Bottom