OcUK Photo Comp - Season Nine : Round Eight - "Artificial Light" DISCUSSION

Permabanned
Could you please just post just your entry and exif, and not your entire desktop. Its making the thread untidy :p

If i post it without the folder with the image highlighted, whats to say someone doesnt come along and question the EXIF, say that its from another image with the same name ?

Associate
Well I imagine those of us who don't practice studio/portraiture are a bit screwed this round :p

I think it's a great choice for a theme and open enough for people to take a number of different routes.

Not sure what to enter this month, been lacking inspiration/motivation for a while now :( hmm!

Light trails, strobist shots, long exposure of night cityscapes, light painting, studio & product shots all come to mind when thinking about it.

I always doodle in a notepad and write up ideas when out and about, sometimes drawing a quick rough of what the shot might look like. The main thing is to give yourself some time to work on an entry and allow the inspiration to kick in. Follow the three I's of Information, Incubation and Inspiration.

Back
Top Bottom