*** Official FIFA 11 Thread ***

Soldato
Looking good, will be a day1 purchase for me. Hopefully they have overcome some of the issues with 10 and make this one excellent.

Another league mr btsn?

Soldato
Two features I'd like to see added for this:

• Goalkeepers can get sent off instead of a yellow card for everything
  • When people rage quit, EA send some kind of electrical surge down to the console of the quitter, blowing it to pieces

Associate

I've got a straight red with the keeper... I called him out to collect the ball he wasn't quick enough the attacker turned facing away from the goal with the ball and my keeper decided to tackle, he got none of the ball and all of the back of the players legs and got a straight red.

Soldato
Tonyator, I've never seen it happen in several years of playing FIFA. I guess it's not the inclusion of the feature rather than increasing how often it is utilized.

Soldato
I've got a straight red with the keeper... I called him out to collect the ball he wasn't quick enough the attacker turned facing away from the goal with the ball and my keeper decided to tackle, he got none of the ball and all of the back of the players legs and got a straight red.

I've probably put 300 hours into fifa since it came out last year and in all that time it's happened to me or against me on a handful of occasions. 99% of the time the keeper is superman and can get the ball in any circumstance.

Associate
Tonyator, I've never seen it happen in several years of playing FIFA. I guess it's not the inclusion of the feature rather than increasing how often it is utilized.

I've probably put 300 hours into fifa since it came out last year and in all that time it's happened to me or against me on a handful of occasions. 99% of the time the keeper is superman and can get the ball in any circumstance.

Yeah, I have to say I have put a lot of time into it and it's only happened that one time.

Also why the hell is the ref so biased against me? I do nothing and get a card, they hack me down and nothing!

Soldato
OP

This was fixed with World Cup 2010 :)

They can get sent off much easier now. It was rediculously hard to ever see a keeper get sent off in FIFA 10 even if they'd come through the back of you and not got the ball.

If you go round the keeper in World Cup 2010 and the keeper takes you down, he's off.

Man of Honour
This was fixed with World Cup 2010 :)

They can get sent off much easier now. It was rediculously hard to ever see a keeper get sent off in FIFA 10 even if they'd come through the back of you and not got the ball.

If you go round the keeper in World Cup 2010 and the keeper takes you down, he's off.

I've never seen a keeper get more than a yellow in WC2010. Unless it's less harsh when online?

Back
Top Bottom