Favourite Jailbroken Applications

Soldato
Mine was on charge all last night and from 6:30am this morning it has been used for ~2hours music (train journey) - 5 SMS's - 5minutes to browse internet and 30minutes of Angry Birds and it is now on 45% battery :(

I have had 3G on all day - can;t wait till I can jailbreak it and use Auto3G or at least have SBSettings for quick turn on/off - mine is on 4.0.2 as stock so can't even downgrade :(

Xee

Xee

Associate
Mine was on charge all last night and from 6:30am this morning it has been used for ~2hours music (train journey) - 5 SMS's - 5minutes to browse internet and 30minutes of Angry Birds and it is now on 45% battery :(

I have had 3G on all day - can;t wait till I can jailbreak it and use Auto3G or at least have SBSettings for quick turn on/off - mine is on 4.0.2 as stock so can't even downgrade :(

In the mean time you can just go into settings and toggle 3G on/off if you know your not going to use 3G for a while.

Soldato
Re: Auto3G

I have been using it today for testing. So for the whole working day so far I have only lost 3% battery since its being installed. Which I think is damn good. Not that I had battery problems before. This just makes battery life even better.

Only issues I have is that sometimes (on a few occasions) the 3G does not activate. Most of the time it does so almost instantly. The icon also sucks big time. Will have to change it myself or hide it in a folder.

i tried it, and it wouldnt change back to 3g
am i doing something wrong ?
enable it, then what did you set the timeout too ?
is it supposed to disable 3g in settings ? coz it did for me
--------------------------------------
update
if you use a lock code, it wont work correctly

Last edited:
Associate
SBSettings with remove background / winterboard (suave) & lock info are the only ones I use at the moment. My 3G was running fine with 4.0.1 though it would slow down eventually. I'm having no problems with this thanks to the remove background (free up memory) button :)

Xee

Xee

Associate
Right my Auto3G was updated to 1.4, then today I realised that v2.0 had been released, and it was not offering me the update. So I thought I would just remove Auto3G and install it again. But now I have realised Auto3G is not even listed in my Cydia anymore!? Is Auto3G still listed in other peoples Cydia?

Soldato
Guys I want to install FolderEnhancer but it says a dependancy is IconSupport>=1.6.5 but I cant find that to install?

/edit

nvm - its page is updated now saying not compatible with 4.1

Last edited:
Associate
anyone know of a free alternative to gridlock? want ot be able to break icons out of the rows.
I think the way people used to achieve something similar was to download "empty" (or "blank") apps and place those where they wanted gaps, one app I remember seeing was "iBlank". That was a bit of a pain though, hence gridlock being developed. There may be an alternative I'm unaware of though.

Soldato
I think the way people used to achieve something similar was to download "empty" (or "blank") apps and place those where they wanted gaps, one app I remember seeing was "iBlank". That was a bit of a pain though, hence gridlock being developed. There may be an alternative I'm unaware of though.

sounds like more hassle than just spending a few $.

Soldato
OP
Back
Top Bottom