*** The OS X Post Your Desktop Thread ***

Soldato
screenshot20101105at024.jpg

Love the office icons now!

Last edited:
Caporegime
There's a large selection for Macs, most icons and icon sets come with a version for both PC and Macintosh, you choose which before you download on the majority of them :)

As for dock changing, well, I use Dock Doctor, it's free and it's not bad.

http://www.innermindmedia.com/dock_doctor_app.html

Yeah I didnt mean on the site there was few. I mean theres very few decent sites for them. Deviantart is packed with good stuff though. Just a shame you cant filter very well.

Ah I must have misread your post. :)

Yep DeviantART is also great for icons and stuff but as you say it's hard to filter out the stuff you don't want.

No problemo! :)

Tried that dockdoctor you mentioned but once its installed there seems to be no launcher for it? I've installed like 4 times!
It places a folder in applications called DockDocter but its nothing but docks. Weird?

Caporegime
No problemo! :)

Tried that dockdoctor you mentioned but once its installed there seems to be no launcher for it? I've installed like 4 times!
It places a folder in applications called DockDocter but its nothing but docks. Weird?

If you go to Applications, then go into the Dock Doctor folder, there should be an icon to launch it. If not then drag the folder into the trash and re-download it. The black glass one would look nice against your wallpaper imo. :)

Back
Top Bottom