OcUK posts that you just can't forget

Man of Honour
OP
"The sad and depressing story of my life" was a bit of an epic...

I'm surprised anyone remembers that thread. It was left on a big of a cliff hanger if I remember rightly.

"do you shave your ojo" was always a memorable thread!!

I too remember the accents thread..

The various ownings in motors over the years, the Uberspeced (from google) Nova, the portable sun, etc etc!

Tefal has had a couple of classic detective threads. I even remember someone sneaking a photo of a poster from here working in a farm foods (?) shop?

Do you remember the thread with the conference call number that needed to be tested? That was an interesting evening.

Man of Honour
Thousands, absolute thousands.

iCraig said:
ffs1dm.gif

Gilly said:
*sup with thee* - the Gilly rap (yes, he actually recorded an OCUK rap)

scarysquirrel said:
It's awesome.

i don't care about the law if someone threatens my life even if they are angry and such, i will kill them, in my eyes this is self defense, and i dont mean in the moment, i would plan it, and brutally murder them in some way.

law wise, i think you would get something pretty small, like if you act like you have had a mental breakdown, couldn't sleep for X amount of time because you were scared that they might come back and kill you, cry and such, maybe a few years?

And my personal favourite for the best post ever on OCUK regarded a mod to the videogame oblivion that allowed you to go on sexy dates....

For those who are newcomers to this mod, it started out as "Better Servant and Rosethorn Hall" where I wanted to improve the maid, and Skingrad house, but as things progressed it quickly turned into a hot and steamy romance mod as well with quest dates you can take her on. I've turned the ugly old Nord into a somewhat better looking servant, and I've improved Rosethorn Hall a bit, by adding a swimming pool and various other small changes. I've given her all sorts of new behavior, and we've come up with a wardrobe that allows her to change clothes every day and for special activities. She works around the house and is reluctant to date the player at first, in fact she gives you the cold shoulder for a while until you prove you are serious. There are a few big dates, one where the both of you go horseback riding and another fancy dinner in Anvil.

Key features:
Quest to date her and win her heart...
Fully functional wardrobe. The user can make her wear what they want by placing items in the drawers.
Tons of packages. You never know what Eyja might be doing.
Eyja is younger and more attractive.
Voice acting all reconstructed from original sounds to make new voice overs sound authentic.
3 New maids outfits
New Dress for the big date and custom hair
New swimming pool Eyja swims in each day. (wears swim suit an has special wet hair model for that package)
Variety of clothing she wears.
Custom music
Custom animations
ReUse of unique animations
Basic disposition system.

Eyja_reading.jpg

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n206/madmole_2006/eyja_mod26.jpg

http://forum.4drulers.com/showthread.php?t=11492

PLEASE NOTE SHE IS FULLY CLOTHED IN THIS THREAD SO NOT AGAINST THE RULES!

Hey guys there's this game called The Outdoors. It's free; no downloads; mad tite high-poly graphics; almost 6.5 billion users, and thanks to neurosensory perception, you can actually FEEL how your actions impact people.

Yeah but in that women won't come near me. Plus the ai responds in a very strange way when you run through a town carrying a sword.

:D

Man of Honour
I think i actually wet myself at the time.

Is that the one where someone had a jar of mercury and asked what they should do with it? That was genius.

The other post I tend to remember is:

Man, it's not rocket surgery.
Which would be magnificently dangerous.

Principally because of the name and I imagine them twirling their moustache as they ponder the thought in a suitably gentlemanly fashion.

Man of Honour
Back
Top Bottom