*** The Apprentice 6 ***

lcg

lcg

Associate
Was all neutral untill the end there.
Cannot believe she played the whole "But but .. i have children to support!" Card, and then proceeded to **** the guy off.

Disgraceful.
I agree. She shouldn't have done that, and there was no need to either.

What job is she doing? I think I missed it... :confused:
It wasn't said. I was waiting for Lord Sugar to talk about it, but he didn't. I remember in the last series on the You're Hired show, he was talking about Yasmina working for his company Amscreen.

Soldato
Was all neutral untill the end there.
Cannot believe she played the whole "But but .. i have children to support!" Card, and then proceeded to **** the guy off.

Disgraceful.

Especially since she's probably pretty well off working at Nomura* for 10 years.

*suppose it could be Mitsubishi Holdings, what other Japanes IBs are in London?

Soldato
I did laugh at the CEO of Viglen:

"I know what ISP is. It's an Internet Service Protocol. And that's what you're providing. It's not a telecoms operating license. It's a protocol that allows telecoms over bandwidths."

"I've been running Alan Sugar's companies for the last 25 years, and that's why I know a little bit about technology."

:D
I burst into laughter when he said that. I would have told him exactly what is stood for in that interview.

Has anyone had a look at the Viglen website? It's a complete mess. Broken links everywhere.

Soldato
I burst into laughter when he said that. I would have told him exactly what is stood for in that interview.

Has anyone had a look at the Viglen website? It's a complete mess. Broken links everywhere.

I just went to their website. Clicked frantically for 60 seconds. Unable to find any broken links. Everything loaded up nice and quickly. It certainly isn't a new (ultra modern) website, but that is true for most large companies. Their website looks okay to me.

I'm pretty sure he knows what ISP stands for. I can only think that it was a slip of the tongue as he was getting very hot under the collar, due to Stuart's unwillingness to back down.

Soldato
stella was shocking in the final, cant believe alan didnt tell her to f off and hire chris.
first begging to the audience to support here and then in the boardroom slating chris, whilst practically begging again.

such a cow.

Associate
Is this available in the market?
A lot of the time, the best ideas are also the simplest.

Probably not considering the amount of battery life a GPS transponder would consume. Try using something like googlemaps on your phone. Drains the battery like no other application.

Chris should have won. Like what has been mentioned, Stella's begging was shameful.

Soldato
Probably not considering the amount of battery life a GPS transponder would consume. Try using something like googlemaps on your phone. Drains the battery like no other application.

Chris should have won. Like what has been mentioned, Stella's begging was shameful.

But you only need it on when tracking. So you use a regular mobile receiver to trigger the GPS transponder to turn on and then you track it.

It's how the existing mobile phone tracking devices work. I'm sure even someone like Baggs the brand could have thought of that.

1500mAh battery to power effectively a paging device which then triggers a GPS transponder. How long would that last?

Man of Honour
Back
Top Bottom