2011 Census soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Same. Can't wait to get ours through and do it online :p.

How do they address it? Is it just to a household or individuals? If it's the former then how do they know if you haven't filled it in?

Associate
its to the occupiar of that address, it basically caters for up to 6 people that live at the address you live at or will be stopping overnight on the 27th, you get a code on the front to access the information online.

its a pretty simple really i hate these sorts of form but found it easy

Man of Honour
Care (able) to explain why :confused:

becuase without knowing make up, traits, density and many many other aspects it is impossible to plan for the future.

Elections tells governments roughly which policys/directions we want. Census is like a stock take and gives them the info to plan and make changes.

Associate
Being asked to fill out a census form is ok, being threatend with a cash fine is not OK..

If I live is one of the great democracys of the world then surely it's up to me wether i fill out a form thats asking general personal questions.

Being told i'll get fined cash if I don't realy gets me in a "Flame on" state of mind :mad:

---------------------
Just had a gander on the Census page in the FAQ -

gangsters wearing suits said:
Q13. What happens if I don't complete my questionnaire?

Answer =You could face prosecution, a hefty fine (up to £1000) and a criminal record.

Worse than i orignaly thought if you don't fill it in, talk about rubbing salt in an already open wound :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom