OcUK Minecraft Server - Rules & Chat

Associate
Hiya, numbnuts here thought it would be sensible to update his client to 1.4.....d'oh!

do i just need to replace the bin folder for the one you have uploaded (kindly) to revert to 1.3?

Associate
Just wondering guys, When we finally move map will we keep the items we have on our inventory as well as those in our chests (assuming there moves across).

Also am I right in thinking the whole of Newfoundland is getting moved so i dont have to put in a request for my house to be moved?

Thanks.

EDIT: also im guessing the chests at the spawn are being moved as well?

Last edited:
Associate
Just wondering guys, When we finally move map will we keep the items we have on our inventory as well as those in our chests (assuming there moves across).

Also am I right in thinking the whole of Newfoundland is getting moved so i dont have to put in a request for my house to be moved?

Thanks.

No, i would not risk holding things in your inv just put them all in a chest,i expect newfoundland is being moved, but will have to conform this.

Associate
Have you done something naughty?

The only thing I can think of is removing the iron block from old spawn and replace them with netherrack. I wanted to see what they looked like because I was going to create a huge OcUK logo on the new world and thought no one would care.

But I guess not XD.

Also I let my sister on my account yesterday and she might have done something. I don't no though because I can't ask her right now :/

Back
Top Bottom