***** THE RANDOM HARDWARE IMAGE THREAD (NO IMAGE QUOTING!!!!)*****

Soldato
hardware pRon.

P1000484.jpg

Soldato
What is that, and how long?!?

A 3870x2 if I'm not mistaken :p

I remember when the 3870x2 was all of the rave.

Pretty good card eh? I couldn't have one at the time, but looking at them now I can appreciate what they could do.

Haha sure is! That's one thing I couldn't fault my Dell for. Came with this baby pre-installed. Unfortunately it died on me back in January and had to replace it on the cheap. But I won't get rid of it purely because of its sheer size and presence.

The actual card section itself comes in at 10" long, 12." if you add on the metal frame that's screwed to it to allow it to be supported at either end in the case.

EDIT:

These cards could actually be crossfired as well by the way. Think how much space in your case that would dominate!

Soldato
Haha sure is! That's one thing I couldn't fault my Dell for. Came with this baby pre-installed. Unfortunately it died on me back in January and had to replace it on the cheap. But I won't get rid of it purely because of its sheer size and presence.

The actual card section itself comes in at 10" long, 12." if you add on the metal frame that's screwed to it to allow it to be supported at either end in the case.

EDIT:

These cards could actually be crossfired as well by the way. Think how much space in your case that would dominate!

Weird Question mate, do you have the GPU-Z report on it?

I'm quite intrigued now xD

Soldato
Since its mostly old hardware (and I ain't old enough to know some of them :p), I thought i'd put this up, as you may find it interesting :), or abuse it if you've no tolerance to the young :D

It's a Yellow Gameboy Pocket, and yes, thats one with no colour screen, and you'll need a large pocket.

IMG_1527.jpg

IMG_1528.png

*Taken by the soon to be replaced iPhone 3g & i've no other camera ready, so I can't do a size comparison for the 'Pocket' friendliness :p

Last edited:
Associate
Came across this at the weekend in an old box, my first video capture card.
Matrox Mystique with Rainbow Runner add on card - I think it had a whopping 4MB of memory.

Back
Top Bottom