Show us your TFT setups!!

Associate
IMG_1120.jpg

33L

33L

Associate
Those Dell U2311Hs look very good. Their stands are fantastic.

they are a cracking monitor and the fact i can slam them to the ground (almost) means they are great on the shelf! One of the reasons why i went with the dells. They are very stable, easy to remove from the stands if need to put on a dual stand!

the 4 port USB hubs work great, have my webcam, monitor calibrator and card reader and also a usb lead to connect my cameras easily! means no messing around the back of a pc trying to find a free socket.

Associate
what monitor holder clamps are you using there Crezzlin:)

Sorry Guys just seen the post.. Link bellow :) they are very good and well made and you can angle the monitors how ever you like.. Only thing is you will need to tighten the pivot bolt on the head stock very tight so the screen doesn't dip due the weight.. But the screen will stay at the position you set them at just fine.. 10/10 for the price.. will post a picture from the back if needed???

https://www.amazon.co.uk/MDM11S-Sin...DVW4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1304209496&sr=8-1

Associate
Sorry Guys just seen the post.. Link bellow :) they are very good and well made and you can angle the monitors how ever you like.. Only thing is you will need to tighten the pivot bolt on the head stock very tight so the screen doesn't dip due the weight.. But the screen will stay at the position you set them at just fine.. 10/10 for the price.. will post a picture from the back if needed???

https://www.amazon.co.uk/MDM11S-Sin...DVW4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1304209496&sr=8-1

those are the ones i thought they were, however was not sure, saw these for 3quid yes thats right 3quid each and picked them up, they are wall mounters but they will work just aswell for me, just more hassle to fit but gives me a completely clear desk. if they dont work out will get the ones you linked.

yes picture would be nice.

also since you have the exact same setup as me screen wise, what is the optimal distance between eyes and monitors do you think? too close and you will have to move your head too much, too close and you wont get the full effect of triple monitor gaming. how close are your eyes to the monitors?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom