Wii U

Soldato
To be fair guys, if it is slightly more powerful we aren't exactly going to have that showcased through cross platform games now are we?

When we will see the true power is in the Platform Exclusive games where it has been developed to take advantage of the console. I really want to see the full Zelda demo they hinted to after the conference on Gametrailers :D

Klo

Klo

Soldato
they were competing with them before! Think before you type please.

I thought about it plenty thanks. Tell me, when was the last Battlefield game for a Nintendo system? What about Assassins Creed? They are directly competing with the 'hardcore' market, not just the softcore Wii fit type market.

Soldato
The graphics seemed to be on-par. It's a fairly safe assumption

even on the highest end pc the graphics of a multiplat on a low bitrate video will look the same. welcome to the world of ports that cater to the systems with the lowest specs (xbox360 and ps3).

Well, it has Batman AC and Battlefield 3 on it, so it must be around the same spec. Maybe a bit better but it'll play the same games that the 360 and PS3 are capable of.

and rumors have been going around that say the same thing.

that's multiplatform development for you. we dont know what the system is capable of until we see an exclusive or the official specs.

Soldato
even on the highest end pc the graphics of a multiplat on a low bitrate video will look the same. welcome to the world of ports that cater to the systems with the lowest specs (xbox360 and ps3).

that's multiplatform development for you. we dont know what the system is capable of until we see an exclusive or the official specs.

Thank god :) Someone who speaks the truth.

Soldato
f3s748.jpg

Dear god... look at the size of it.

Associate
From what I'v read about spec's, it's like a graphics card generation ahead of 360/ps3, so most wiiU games should look a bit better than 360/ps3 versions but not like a totally new step up.

Back
Top Bottom