Ones that got away...

Permabanned
I tried. I failed. Bite me.

So my housemates are telling me that I'm too young (21) to have a 'one that got way.'

I disagree. GD, unleash the fury - what are your thoughts? Do you have ones that you would drop everything for and come running to?

(apparently, the sun is hot at night too, wtf?) ;)

Final SU night was a mother****ing blast beyond belief. I'm going to miss being a student.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I tried. I failed. Bite me.

So my housemates are telling me that I'm too young (21) to have a 'one that got way.'

I disagree. GD, unleash the fury - what are your thoughts? Do you have ones that you would drop everything for and come running to?

(apparently, the sun is hot at night too, wtf?) ;)

Final SU night was a mother****ing blast beyond belief. I'm going to miss being a student.

Everyone has ones that got away. You want to look out for the ones you want to keep.

Permabanned
OP
[FnG]magnolia;19352501 said:
If it's "want" to keep rather than "need" to keep then it doesn't matter :)

Mind = blown.

yes, meme in sentence form, I'm sorry! But I'm genuinely not sure if it is need or want, let alone thought of it in those terms...

Caporegime
Mind = blown.

yes, meme in sentence form, I'm sorry! But I'm genuinely not sure if it is need or want, let alone thought of it in those terms...

I'm going to sound old and horribly condescending - don't mistake that for an apology, incidentally - but you're really young and DRAMA! happens when you're a bit younger (it also happens when you're older but it's less fun).

Meet girls, have fun with said girls and when your 'want to keep' becomes a 'need to keep' then have a bit of a think about stuff. Things work out :)

God, I wish I knew all this stuff when I was your age :/

Soldato
Far far too late to rack my brain to answer this question. Its becoming light outside! Deffo time to sleep!

But yes, she probably did get away... ;)

Back
Top Bottom