R.I.P Greenlizard0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
It is with great sadness that i have to inform OcUK that Greenlizard0 has passed away. Although i was not very close to him, we studied at university for a short time before going our separate ways. I have just found out the news via facebook. I am truly shocked - he was a very popular guy at uni and had so many friends - i know the Raz in liverpool will no longer be the same without your presence!

You will be sorely missed mate, the football stadium will no longer be the same without you.

I hope you are at peace, and i sincerely hope Arsenal win something this year in your memory! i know you will be looking out for them from way up there!

RIP mate. My thoughts and prayers to your family.

Update (23/6/11):

It seems he died at home, in his sleep on the morning of the 13th. Cause of death is unknown, with further tests impending or awaited.

In respect of his friends and family, it would be appreciated if what happened is not discussed any further at this time. I know it sometimes helps brings closure to it all, but it is all irrelevant really, as it will not bring him back. If I find out anything, ill pass the information on at their discretion, but they need time and space to come to terms with everything.

The funeral will be this weekend.

Please leave messages for his friends and family in the group here:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/In-Memory-of-Prashanth-Setty/209752059060868

Update 25/6/11

Sorry for the late notice

If anybody would like to attend the funeral, it is being held at Charing crematorium, in Ashford, Kent, at 12pm on 25/06/2011. For full details please see the facebook link above. Thanks.

Last edited:
Associate
I'm actually in total shock. Never knew him personally but his posts in the football stadium were always worth a read and he had a great presence in there.

My thoughts are with his family and all close to him :(

RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom