Weetabix and shredded wheat with hot milk

Caporegime
I told a colleague from up north today that this is how I eat these. Find it horrible with cold milk.

He looked at me like I had 2 heads!!

What's the problem with hot milk on cereal other than porridge?

Man of Honour
Same experience here - I've always found this one odd, I've had hot milk with my cereal since I can remember but whenever its come up in conversation people do exactly that - look at me like I have 2 heads lol.

Last edited:
Soldato
Hot milk on cereal is something I only ever had as a young child, and only during the dead of winter. Helped warm me up before trudging off to school in the morning.

Soldato
Weetabix with hot milk makes them go like mushy baby food though :(

Anyone a pig like me? I tend to eat 4 with cold milk and a sprinkling of sugar, Although It's not uncommon for me to consume 5 or 6 some mornings :o

Soldato
Weetabix with hot milk makes them go like mushy baby food though :(

Anyone a pig like me? I tend to eat 4 with cold milk and a sprinkling of sugar, Although It's not uncommon for me to consume 5 or 6 some mornings :o

You greedy little piggy! :p

Heh seriously though. My limit with weetabix tends to be 3 at a time. 4 would be pushing it for me.

Soldato
I've always had hot milk with weetabix/shredded wheat. People find it strange but I find it even more weird that others eat it with cold milk.

Also, my favourite cereal - 2 weetabix, couple handfuls of cornflakes and pour the hot milk over then pour on sugar... mmm.

Back
Top Bottom