How did you come up with your username?

I like wearing jonnies and 69 is my favourite sexual position :)

Edit: actually, Jonny is my name and 69 is from my car before I restored it:

anglia1.JPG

You car has a lovely face!

Soldato
i made up an alias to join some forgotten website, and created a hotmail account as well.
i shortened it and just stuck with it.
my real name is actually Gary

Associate
I've had hundreds of other names and this one actually turned out to be pretty unique when i typed it in on Google.

I got Twisted from an older email - Twisted Module, and in turn got that from a friend called Twisted Clocks.

I got Defect from an Industrial band - C-Drone-Defect and decided to swap the 'c' for a 'k' because many Industrial songs have the 'k's instead of 'c's.

I'd eventually like to make my own music and use this alias. And i use defekt because its nice to have a longer alias as well as a shot one.

Soldato
I used to fix the computers at a phone shop when I was 14 or so as the IT department there were rubbish. I was nicknamed Gimp Boy. I eventually ended up managing said phone shop and was bestowed with the honour of Gimp, and then Mr Gimp.
I actually get called Gimp in the street by most of my friends in Somerset, and even had Happy Birthday to Gimp sang to me by a whole Pizza Hut one birthday :D

Soldato
A portable battery jumpstarter was made by AmTech, then saw I had Firefox open. Simply added Fox to the end, and the rest is history.

Used PAC<current year> for like 8 years, just decided to change. :)

Back
Top Bottom