Skoda

Soldato
New car, some pics :)

img4506ry.jpg

img4508dd.jpg

img4509ol.jpg

img4511b.jpg

img4513j.jpg

Tried to be fancy.. just ended up with a big lump of gate post ;)

img4512cw.jpg

Two previous owners, 58k Miles, FSH. Body work is pretty much immaculate as is the interior. Was quite pleased when i went to see it and saw a Forge Intercooler on it. Got it home and also found a Forge 007P (Recirc Valve) and a couple of silicone hoses too.

Not much in the way of plans. Would like a new exhaust and then a remap. Possibly new wheels (although may just refurb these, undecided yet) and some decent lowering springs/shocks.

:)

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Nice, how much?

I paid £3600 for it. Compared to other ones i had viewed (people wanting PX's for my Mondeo) its a bit overpriced, however they were all really tatty, this one was worlds apart from them all.

It took weeks of waiting/searching but i'm very pleased that i didn't impulse buy.

Soldato
Love it, Phil.

If hadn't gotten into Rovers, I probably would have ended up with an Octavia VRS.

A mate has an ex police VRS in white. I've had a nosey and find them really smart.

Associate
I paid £3600 for it. Compared to other ones i had viewed (people wanting PX's for my Mondeo) its a bit overpriced, however they were all really tatty, this one was worlds apart from them all.

It took weeks of waiting/searching but i'm very pleased that i didn't impulse buy.

Sounds like you got what you were after, enjoy :cool:

Soldato
OP
Why would someone go to the expensive of putting a Forge FMIC on (they aren't cheap) and then not spend the few hundred quid on getting it mapped?

Strange :p

The previous owners address was on the reciept for the Intercooler so I had a look on BT's website, found his number and gave him a call.

Nice chap and was pleased I called (I think!). He said a remap was next on his list but he saw the car he has now at the garage I purchased the vRS from and PX'd it in on an impulse buy!

Soldato
Looks like a cracker and in the best colour too IMO of course.

I'd say that the essential mod is a rear anti roll bar followed by remap if you fancy a bit more go.

Back
Top Bottom