**OcUK Secret Santa 2011 - The unWrapUp!**

Caporegime
Guy I sent to didn't post in the discussion thread and not in here yet!

I'll post up pics tomorrow or later on. Few random things but one very interesting looking contraption, thanks a lot for the presents Abraham! :)

Caporegime
I've opened my presents, and I must say my ss went above and beyond the call of duty. I am impressed, embarrassed, and very grateful. I have pictures, but can't upload them until boxing day (raw files and very slow web in my mums house don't mix). Well chuffed though, cheers ss! Still don't know who you are either?

You're welcome ;)

Caporegime
Just unwrapped as likely to be mad busy tomorrow...

img0022paf.jpg

Two presents...

img0023hv.jpg

Present 1: XBox Live points - someone has been stalking me in consoles!

img0024uw.jpg

Present 2: Cityboy - This is a book about life and work in the City of London. I've heard good things about it, but not read it, so I'll look forward to getting stuck into that.

Really humbled by the generosity and the thought! Thanks a lot Secret Santa!

Soldato
About to post pics of my boxes. pics of contents will come at 00.01

I guess, RC apache, Sweets and iPhone case?

I have like 12 hours left of tormenting you until the reveal thread.... Let it be!

:)

Lens mug is pretty awesome.

Glad you enjoyed your gift cleeeecooooo, I hope you enjoy fondling the boobies :)

I'll upload once I can get my laptop on....

kd

Last edited:
Soldato
Awesome :D

ss2011.jpg

I was going to buy on OcUK mug as well :D. Thanks SS! :D

Now it looks like ill have to brew my own beer, something I do keep meaning to have a crack at! Oh, and I keep reaing the beer as Hopping Arse.

Soldato
Dear SS, thank you for my gifts.

For anyone interested, the present on the far left turned up last and I was told it was a belated birthday present, but figured I'd open it with the xmas stuff!

My SS did a great job to be honest!

For the record, the cheeseburger is my friends dog toy. Is purely there for scale - a good old OcUK tradition :)

Science Putty shall be loads of fun :)
OcUK mug is small but will be useful when doing DIY work :)
No idea how he knows my farts are so smelly :( but GF will appreciate the cone for next year as we're living together in the same room, and will be sharing an en suite!
Guess I deserve the final present on the list to be honest :)

p1020029.png

kd

Soldato
Dear SS, thank you for my gifts.

For anyone interested, the present on the far left turned up last and I was told it was a belated birthday present, but figured I'd open it with the xmas stuff!

My SS did a great job to be honest!

For the record, the cheeseburger is my friends dog toy. Is purely there for scale - a good old OcUK tradition :)

Science Putty shall be loads of fun :)
OcUK mug is small but will be useful when doing DIY work :)
No idea how he knows my farts are so smelly :( but GF will appreciate the cone for next year as we're living together in the same room, and will be sharing an en suite!
Guess I deserve the final present on the list to be honest :)

p1020029.png

kd

Yes:D

Someone got a butt plug:p. How is the fit?

Is that science putty just like silly putty of old?

Last edited:
Soldato
Yes:D

someone got a butt plug:p

Is that science putty just like silly putty of old?

Dunno, I'll tell you when I get around to opening it. Might be a while yet, but should be fun anyway :)

Seeing as I got it before the edit. It says on the package 'one size fits most' xD

I can not believe how may have bought ocuk mugs:o

I know! Also mine came straight from OcUK.... The box they send them in is massive!

kd

Back
Top Bottom