• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

THE MOST ADVANCED SYSTEM UPGRADE YOU WILL EVER BUY.....

Soldato
Featuring space age technology, we introduce the OcUK case badge range. providing amazing gains in gaming ability, overclocking prowess and libido. Enter the next generation of system modding.

OcUK Logo Rectangle Gel Case Badge - Black @ £1.99 inc VAT

FS-202-OE_400.jpg

The ultimate upgrade for your system is now available to the public. Never before has such a potent system upgrade been available outside of the top secret OcUK labs and NASA. Early prototypes of this advanced technology were created at area 51! Now you can adorn your system with game slaying power, with the prestigious OcUK logo.

- Available in black or white
- Adhesive mounting
- Gaming performance increase of up to 2000%
- Automatic GOD mode for any game enabled

Only £1.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OcUK Logo Rectangle Gel Case Badge - White @ £1.99 inc VAT

FS-203-OE_400.jpg

The ultimate upgrade for your system is now available to the public. Never before has such a potent system upgrade been available outside of the top secret OcUK labs and NASA. Early prototypes of this advanced technology were created at area 51! Now you can adorn your system with game slaying power, with the prestigious OcUK logo.

- Available in black or white
- Adhesive mounting
- Gaming performance increase of up to 2000%
- Automatic GOD mode for any game enabled

Only £1.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

J.D

J.D

Soldato
I already advertise for you when a friend or relative comes into my livingroom and I say to them "two minutes till I finish this post". They see me typing away with your logo on both my monitor and TV.

You should send them out for free for us putting them onto OUR systems as it only benefits OCUK. Haha pay to advertise :D. Hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom