Shall I risk it with this girl?

Associate
I think you will find mankind has had widespread promiscuity throughout all historical cultures, it's not a modern trait.

Yeah but it wasnt socialy acceptable as far as the UK's concerned now anything goes kids dont respect their parents feel entitled to everything thats going without doing a thing for it and women having multiple kids all to different dads and claiming benefits and dads spreading their seed around all over the place and not taking responsability for their kids or their actions. Just watch the jeremy kyle show as an example.

Associate
Yeah but it wasnt socialy acceptable as far as the UK's concerned now anything goes kids dont respect their parents feel entitled to everything thats going without doing a thing for it and women having multiple kids all to different dads and claiming benefits and dads spreading their seed around all over the place and not taking responsability for their kids or their actions. Just watch the jeremy kyle show as an example.

There are people who enjoy responsible safe sex you know, they just don't end up on jezza.

Associate
There are people who enjoy responsible safe sex you know

Did i say there wasn't? Theres a large increase in idiotic irresponsable disrespectfull selfish behaviour in todays modern society compared to the relatively recent past,im not saying it was all hunky dory in the past but certain values seem to have been lost in more and more individules over the generations. Look at America as an example,you see stories of people there who should know better walking past people dying and bleeding in the streets and not giving a damn or batting an eyelid with their "im alright jack" mentality. Am i wrong?

Last edited:
Soldato
Certainly some of things you can catch from sex can give you cancer, yes.

If only I'd known! I thought I was only risking AIDS, infertility, impotence, pubic lice and horrible, disfiguring, pus-filled boils, now you're telling me I could have contracted cancer? :p

In all seriousness though, a friend of mine is very fond of rock climbing. He does his local centre twice a week and frequently goes off on climbing tours around the nation. Of course he uses helmets and safety ropes, but it's never 100% safe, per se. Should he stop rock-climbing? Should he only climb at the local centre, after he'd had a chance to thoroughly check out & test the equipment?

Many, many things that people enjoy doing carry some inherent risk to them. Some are transient, some chronic and life-threatening, but people run those risks because they love what they do. Why should sex be treated any differently? If my friend went climbing and had all his gear sorted out by a scabby council estate tramp in a 6" mini skirt and a short leather jacket bedazzled with "Gold Digga" across the back, I'd be the first to tell him that he's being a moron, but if you're intelligent enough to make the right judgement calls, who's to tell you that you shouldn't be risking yourself for the sake of a little fun?

Don
If only I'd known! I thought I was only risking AIDS, infertility, impotence, pubic lice and horrible, disfiguring, pus-filled boils, now you're telling me I could have contracted cancer? :p

In all seriousness though, a friend of mine is very fond of rock climbing. He does his local centre twice a week and frequently goes off on climbing tours around the nation. Of course he uses helmets and safety ropes, but it's never 100% safe, per se. Should he stop rock-climbing? Should he only climb at the local centre, after he'd had a chance to thoroughly check out & test the equipment?

Many, many things that people enjoy doing carry some inherent risk to them. Some are transient, some chronic and life-threatening, but people run those risks because they love what they do. Why should sex be treated any differently? If my friend went climbing and had all his gear sorted out by a scabby council estate tramp in a 6" mini skirt and a short leather jacket bedazzled with "Gold Digga" across the back, I'd be the first to tell him that he's being a moron, but if you're intelligent enough to make the right judgement calls, who's to tell you that you shouldn't be risking yourself for the sake of a little fun?
The point I was making is that the concept of safe sex isn't necessarily true and what most people think is protecting them from the nasties isn't actually 100%. It's better to know the risks and accept them than be ignorant.

As Joey says,
Condoms are only 98% effective ?!?!?!?

:p

Soldato
Give it a go, if you get hurt, so what, you're only young, and you'll meet others. Who knows, you may be the one who ends up hurting her. What's life with out a bit of risk.

Soldato
It's when you hear things like doing it standing up or kids using crisp packets as condoms and such like :eek:

Haha, I remember hearing that one - "If you do it standing up, you can't get pregnant". Heaven help us, it's those same people who end up breeding like rabbits... We're all doomed :p

Soldato
You've got a bee in your bonnet, nobody has said a bloke wouldn't be a **** and if it was you asking the same question we would all be telling you to stay away.

More than a handful of people in this thread have said he'd be a stud/legend.

I don't have a bee in my bonnet, I am merely saying that it should be the same rule for both, and (again) a handful of people in this thread have been referring to the fact that the number of people the girl in the OP has slept with means shes a slapper/****/easy/one to stay away from simply because of the number of people shes slept with. The views expressed in this thread have caused me to react the way I have. :)

Back
Top Bottom