• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***Official Unigine Heaven DX11 3.0 Benchmark Scores***

Associate
Totally stock MSI GTX 680s, no overclock at all. Max temps GPU1 79 GPU2 79. Fans 55 both. Simply awesome GPUs, ill read up about O/C then post again.

Approx £900 for two 680's that score less than twice as much as 2x5850's & 1680x1050 that were £90 each, a sound investment if ever I saw one ;)

Last edited:
Associate
Hope I have done this right. Xfire 6950's @ 860/1350

GPUz validation http://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/vpxus/
Untitled2-2.png

1680x1050
00003.jpg

1920x1080
00004.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
^^ Yup makes it hard to trust any results from AMD users :p unless we can compare the tessellation level via wireframe in the final screenshot :p (tho somewhat academic if theres no noticeable visual difference without micro analysis but thats another story).

Even with all that, all a user has to do is to take screenshot without tess, cut out a the score area and overlay it on the screenshot with tess. Paint is all it takes.

I think the best way is to be a little discerning. Look at clockspeeds and benchmark scores. It can't ever be wildly off for a GPU heavy bench like heaven. If a score at x Mhz varies greatly from another bench at x Mhz, then you know something's up.

Soldato
I have had a look through all the 7970 scores and they all seem to add up when you look at the different core speeds. Theres enough around atm too say pretty much that no one is pulling a fast one.

Associate
OP
Scores updated!

If your not included and you've posted above this - then you've missed something in the rules. Common issue is tiny pictures that are unreadable with no link to full size version.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom