• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***Official Unigine Heaven DX11 3.0 Benchmark Scores***

Soldato
2 x XFX 6950 (stock shaders) 695X-CNFC

1175mv
950mhz core
1325 memory

resizescore.jpg

resize%20validation.jpg

Original images Here & Here

Last edited:
Soldato
I get artifacts around 1550mhz RAM.

Voltage control is shafted at the moment, without a load of hacking. Going to wait until the situation is resolved before benching again.

Caporegime
Results will only be added to the table if they match the settings below!
Include make / model of card to be in post
Include clock settings and voltage used in post
Include name / version of overclocking software used
*Updated 23/03/12* - Screenshot from GPU-Z with clock settings and verification link (separate from results screen
*Updated 23/03/12* - Screenshot of results in fullscreen with cobblestones from Unigine (not html report)
*Added 23/03/12* - Screenshots should be native resolution or resized with a link to original

You are using CPU-Z. Download GPU-Z and use that. Also look at some of the other posts that have been accepted into the scores and try to use the same standard (screen with the cobbles and score) (screen with Precision X and GPU-Z) (link to the verify page from GPU-Z)

Soldato
At 1080p with the OP settings I get 80.7fps 2032 (min 38.9, max 174.9)

That's with the 680@ 120% power, +140 core and +500 mem

Currently my CPU is at stock 3.2Ghz so I guess I'd see some improvement when I spend the time to clock it to the 4/4.5Ghz it's capable of

Exactly the same run but ram at 1600Mhz (was 1333Mhz) and cpu at 4.6Ghz I get 83.3 2099, obviously H3 is massively GPU limited except a few of the scenes at this res & settings.

Last edited:
Soldato
Here's my 1080P result using Driver 301.10 WHQL

[snip]

Would like to break the 2k mark though. Might try overclocking the card but tbh it plays my games just how I want.

PS. Than minimum framerate of 10.7 was dues to my mechanical hard drive spinning up I think

It's always good to run Heaven through once as you'll often find the 2nd run has better fps and less low points.

Soldato
Auto fan ramps up at 75c, best to set it manually. Techpowerup reported better stability and overclocks with temps kept below 70c.

Regarding voltage afaik you can't directly control voltage, it's auto regulated by the power setting. In precision it's there for the previous Nvidia cards.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I wacked my fan on full (85%) and put my power target to 132. GPU clock offset to 177 and mem offset to 206. This was the only stable test I could do but the temps are fine.

I am a little scared to mess with voltages and hopefully somebody else will. I want to beat that top score but not at a cost :p

Back
Top Bottom